Rotarians are always eager to seek out qualified new members to join their club. This is the way that clubs can achieve a full representation of the business and professional life of the community. The process is as follows:
- A Rotarian will invite you to attend a meeting. If you are interested in joining, you will fill out a New Member Application and return the completed application to your sponsor.
- Your sponsor will forward the application in to their Rotary Club Board of Directors.
- Your name will be presented to the club. If no objection is received within the specified period, then you and your sponsor are notified of the acceptance.
- Your sponsor and you will attend an information meeting, which covers the privileges and responsibilities of Rotary membership.
- You will be formally introduced and welcomed at the next regular meeting.
If you are interested in becoming a member of the Pinehurst Rotary Club, click here.
If you are interested in becoming a member of another Rotary Club, see Rotary International’s web site for more information.